24.5.11

Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you. Psalm 116:7

STILL DAY 1


Been thinking about all the things I have to be grateful for today. The fact that I miss all those crazy little things is a good sign. My man being my best friend is something to be thankful about. I have a good man. One who takes care of me in so many ways, even down to loading music on my Iphone last night, so I would have his tunes while he was gone. One who leads me well. A wise daddy to our kids. No wonder I miss him.


Been wondering what God has in store for me, for my kids this year. Kind of afraid to ask Him, honestly. His ways are so much higher than mine. His thoughts so much better. I know He's doing a new thing, just don't know exactly what that new thing is. One thing is clear. He's been reminding me for months now: BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.


 Shhhh....Be still, cease striving. Slow down. Be quiet. REST. Gwen Rest. Know that God is who He says He is, He does what He says He will. A Promise Keeper. Peace that passes all understanding. The Comforter who Protects. My Lord Who Provides. My Refuge. My Rock. Perfect Love that casts out all fear.A Hope that doesn't disappoint.  A Joy that is my Strength. My Rescuer, My Deliverer. Without Him, it's impossible. But not with Him. With Him, I can do all things.


 He's the one who knew me before I was born and had my days written in His book before I even existed. This deployment is not a surprise to Him. It's part of His plan. I can rest in that. I can rest in Him

No comments: